In no particular order...
- My super light laptop
- My iPod Touch
- My sister's Wii haha
- Netflix (and cable)
- The Internet
- Fashion magazines (honestly, any magazines!)
- A backyard with trees and stars
- Grilled cheese and diet coke
- My friends (mostly online!), family, and of course - Jonathan!
- My notebooks
- My book collection
- Craft supplies (painting supplies, glue gun, etc...)
- Meal replacement shakes
- Art prints for around the home
- A dishwasher
- MMJ and prescription medications
- My yoga mat!
- Medical investigation/treatment for my conditions
- This blog
- Comforters, pillows, and bed
- My heating pad
- Twinkle lights
- Soft, but stylish clothing
- A shower head is nice and light on my skin
- A cross-stitch!
- A coloring book/crayons
- Lots of beverages!
This is obviously just a HUGE selection of some of the things that I love (but I could make by okay with both less and more! :P).
What are your favorite things to use to stay sane during illness times?