- Seeing my sister and Andrew again!
- The new light pink nail polish that I bought.
- Spending more time reading :).
- The fact that I have no more doctor appointments for a week!
- The Internet. Always the Internet. Have to have the Internet.
- I made a collage this week AND left the house by myself for the first time in a LONG time to walk down to my post office.
- That brief day that happens once in a blue moon where you feel remotely like a human.
- Kim!!!! I only got to talk to her once this week but it made my life a million times better.
- Finding a new power song!
- Christmas!!!! (Obviously...).
- The practice of healing.
- MarioKart and Jeopardy for the Wii.
The bestest get clean line!!
1 more day!!!!!!
Hahaha, I love this, especially for the chronically ill!!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What is everyone else feeling grateful for at this holiday season?? Merry Christmas Eve everyone! May you all have the most wonderful holidays!!