- Waiting to see if the government wants to send me away and waiting to see if my family wants me to do it :/
- I've been too social this weekend and it's TOTALLY wiped me out.
- Being scared about getting a part-time job due to pain and lack of a memory (especially when it is in retail and involves standing...)
- Being treated like I don't matter by some of my doctors.
- Forgetting my Clonazepam in my drug cases last week, because it spun me into a wicked benzo withdrawal. Tremors, sweating, and terrible anxiety until I figured out what it was.
- Swollen lymph nodes.
- I want a pet. This duplex doesn't allow them. Booooo.
And now for some amusing cats, as they seem to meet my needs right now!
What is bothering you this week? Time for a little therapy session? Same time, same place every Monday! My shoulders feel lighter already :).