- Friends and family who love you no matter what.
- Beautiful sunrises
- The smiles of little children.
- Medications for keeping me feeling partially alive.
- Mothers willing to listen to you debate out your problems.
- The fact that SOMETHING showed up on my MRI, even if my neurologist doesn't seem overly concerned with the whole affair.
- Fans. It's hotter here than it has been ALL year. The last two days I have felt like full on death. I'm actually sadly looking forward to the hurricane on Saturday!
- Fresh-cut flowers :).
- Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy competitions :).
- Michael J. Fox is super inspiring.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What is keeping you positive this week? Is anything particularly inspiring? I'd love to hear it!