- Feeling like death ALL of the time. It has been on a steep decline for awhile now and I feel like I constantly have poison running through my veins.
- How expensive living is when you don't have a job or disability support :/.
- Constant drug changes.
- The fact that I have been on the same article in my magazine for 3 days now as I don't have the attention span to read it!
- Sugar cravings. Mega sugar cravings.
- Feeling like I need to undertake a huge project just because my life has caught a case of the blahs!
- My eyes burn when I look at the computer screen these days. My hearing has also become sharper and touch is hypersensitive. Yet, no sense of smell and only partial sense of taste. Weird.
- Wishing I could do more writing for Invisible Illness Week! It's been hard for me to even get on this computer to churn out blog posts :(.
- Having to use my Filofax as a daily pain tracker instead of a planner - still highly useful though!!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What is getting under your skin this week? Nagging thoughts are best thrown into the universe! Sending love to you all!