- Purring cats (even though I'm slightly allergic!).
- Sleep in those few precious moments I can find it.
- Beautiful sunrises.
- Lavender nail polish.
- Changes in scenery.
- My boyfriend - who has stepped up like a champ in terms of helping me with things around the apartment!
- Salt scrubs (and baths that go with it!)
- Gluten-free Chex cereal!
- New readers!
- Ginger ale.
- Shopping online (bought Toni Bernhard's How To Be Sick!)
(in this case Fall!)
(Images from WeHeartIt, The Daily What, and Bug Comic).
What are the little joys you are grateful for this week?? Please share, it makes me so happy! This process of reflection has given my life so much more meaning :).