- Doctors who will spend more than two hours with you in order to go over the crazy situations that are going on in my body! He is also willing to try 'experimental medicine' for this part of the world!
- According to my friend Sarah: "That I don't have a two year old child."
- The fact that I have three wonderful people in my life who help take care of me.
- Raising awareness about these types of illnesses!
- Presents :).
- Having the ability to still be a partial writer!
- Magazines with beautiful photo shoots.
- The fact that last night we managed to avoid hitting the puppy in the middle of the night - and then the next day managed to not hit a family of baby ducks crossing the street!
- CoverGirl lip stains. I'm in love.
- Having the best checkout person ever at the grocery store! So funny!
- Everyone who reads this blog! I love you all to pieces!!!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
I had one good day this week! I think it is the first one I've had in the past month! I'm enjoying every minute of it :). What are you grateful for this week? If illness has you down, the best thing to do is look for the simple joys!