Friday, April 23, 2010

Love Me Fridays

  • Asparagus season!  It is my favorite vegetable by far.  I believe I'm going to fry up a bunch of it and throw some sunny-side eggs on top for breakfast!
  • Pretty stationery for writing thank-you notes on :)
  • Feeling a little bit better still!
  • Trying to push myself out the door to go for a walk to mail a card.  This is foreign territory for me as I never leave just to take a walk all by myself anymore.  I'll keep you updated!  Haha.
  • Thai food with my family :)
  • The ability to rent month-to-month now so we can take longer with our apartment hunt!
  • Movies!
  • Minimalist philosophy!
  • Guest blogs - go check me out at http://www.anewkindofnormal.com/2010/04/please-welcome-our-guest-blogger-annie.html
  • Pretty pictures!


(Images from WeHeartIt)

What lovely things have been happening to you this week???

xoxo,
Annie

7 comments:

elisabeth said...

We're closing on our first house on Tuesday! Squee!

Alison said...

Agh I haven't been to a grocery store in so long I didn't know it was asparagus time! Must get some

Anonymous said...

I'm getting my hair cut today!!!!

Kellie said...

I'll officially be 6 months pregnant this week! This is great, since I have looked about that far along for the last 3 months.

A'n'G Johnson said...

Happy Friday!
I am finally done with the majority of this semesters work. Which means I can do NOTHING at least one day this weekend!

Sue Jackson said...

Mmmm...I love asparagus but we hardly ever eat it because my kids don't like it. You've inspired me to pick up some for myself next week!

I'm excited for the weekend because I'm going away with friends. I hardly ever do anything for myself these days, so I'm really looking forward to it! (though it's a little scary because of CFS)

Sue

Annie said...

!!!!!!!!!!! These are all so exciting!

I hope things continue to go this well for everyone!