These are the things that are ticking me off currently:
- My body pretending that it's pregnant! I have a massively distended belly, sore boobs, weird food cravings, and obviously nausea. Bleh. So weird. My hormones are haywire.
- The amount of work that is necessary to get someone who was nearly always bedridden to being back on their feet - not that it isn't absolutely worth it :)
- Costs of medication - I finally have coverage and we're still going to be looking at like 350 dollars a month.
- Occasional blurred vision. Argh.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
- The fact that nurses at the hospital would just watch someone writhe around in agony and not even try to help make them more comfortable.
- I'm still sour at Canada Post for losing my earrings, haha.
Mostly though, I'm just glad to be feeling a little bit better. It is a lot of medication, but I have been moving around and doing things, which is a weird sensation for me. I can't wait to be able to easily cook and eat again!
What's bugging everyone else this (it's sunny here!) morning??