Friday, April 30, 2010

Love Me Fridays

  • Tumblr.  I swear, there is no other way I could get through these endlessly long nights of not sleeping.
  • Watermelon.  Definitely my favorite summer treat!  (Minus hot fudge sundaes of course!)
  • Strepsils.  I have a ton of cankers in my mouth since yesterday.  It usually signals virus for me, so woo.  But those little mouth numbers do an excellent job!
  • Cats and dogs.  They are awesome.  I want to have a little animal family once I get out of this apartment!
  • Floral and abstract prints for Spring!  I wish I could just magically have a wardrobe that could rotate through the fashion seasons.
  • Hot showers.  I wish I could spend all of my time in a hot shower.
  • Hats!  I am attempting to grow my hair out and it is in a VERY awkward stage.  Need to cover it up as much as possible.
  • My boyfriend, for calming me down when I am as sick as I was last night.
  • Things I wish for:
This crazy bench!!!  I have odd design cravings for sure...
Vases shaped like hearts!


A skull embroidered Alexander McQueen dress!  RIP.


What are you loving this week my beloved blog readers??

xoxo,
Annie

13 comments:

Leslie said...

TLC, HGTV, and Slice.
Sweet Valley High books.
Tim Horton's iced cappuccinos.
Passing all my courses! (Dampened just a little by the fact that the only grade we get is pass or fail.)
Movie night with my little sister and little cousin (both who are over 20 so I could probably drop the "little") - reenacting movie nights of our younger days... read: The Wedding Singer.

SR said...

1. late night reruns!!!

the Golden Girls
Growing Pains
the Wonder Years
Scrubs
etc etc etc

2. it's all about the music. Iron and Wine, Enya, Joshua Radin ... it keeps me sane.

3. chamomile tea. calms me like nothing else ever has.

Shalunya said...

New friends that make me feel great about just being me.

Reading a great book and having Q&A with the Author.

Being blessed enough to just be with my hubby for a visit even though he is stationed halfway around the world.

Having great blogs to read that reassure me I too can get thru the pain and symptoms.

Being able to be real with my blog readers, ok, maybe with myself too.

Laughing at anything, everything!

Shalunya said...

BTW I meant to say thank you for this post. I loved it. But I had a blonde moment and hit send to soon!!

Toni said...

Your pictures (especially the bench).

The wind outside that's so gentle, it sounds like ocean waves.

Schubert's Arpeggione Sonata

My hound dog (always)

Having nothing to do today.

Alison said...

Hmm, I love my new fennel toothpaste from Trader Joe's.

I didn't know they made mouth numbing medicine for canker sores. I'll have to keep a look out, I get them sometimes, so annoying!

Migrainista said...

Lidocaine Ointment

Orange Tahini Cookies

Rabbits

Anonymous said...

Today I love that I was able to get my sister out of her house for a haircut. She's been stuck in bed for 5 weeks with Mono.

I got a new haircut! Also, trying to grow out my hair. I have had short-short hair for probably 20 years, and I loved it, but I need a change.

I love my Hubby today....he has been so wonderful lately. I keep wondering what's up...our 25th wedding anniversary is coming so maybe he's buttering me up so I get him a cool present.

I decided I'm going to drag out my guitar, get new strings, and try and see if I can play anything anymore. We shall see.

xoxomo

Sue Jackson said...

Oooh...very cool bench!

When you get a canker sore, take a bunch of Olive leaf extract - 3-4 times a day. It's an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal. I take it every day, but even my healthy husband takes it when he starts to get a canker sore or is exposed to a virus. It works really well!

Sue

Assiya said...

*Watching Buffy when I'm stressed.
*Agreed that showers are fabulous.
*Finally treating my sinus infection.
*Your blog.

A'n'G Johnson said...

oooh I love love love that bench!
I Love:
Having friends and those on the net who also have chronic illnesses to help normalize things
Piano and Cello compositions
My amazingly supportive and encouraging husband
My huge German Shepherds that think they are lap dogs
Hot baths
Lavender
oh and so much more!

Annie said...

I LOVE all of your suggestions!!!

:)

Annie said...

And by suggestions I mean things you are currently loving...sometimes I think my brain goes on vacation...