Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Wheels Are Moving...

My CT scan was this morning.  Now we await the results.

It will probably show nothing as per usual but at least it's one more thing to know.

See the neurologist this afternoon.

I'm pretty drugged up so not a lot of good to anyone yet - I can hardly remember a single thought.

I will be sure to update with the fact that one more person likely thinks I'm an alien for having all of these problems!



(Images from WeHeartIt)

Also - Chronic Babe Blog Carnival feature!

Check it out, there is an article for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,
Annie

5 comments:

Rosebud Beads said...

Good luck, love.

Anonymous said...

I like nice Aliens.....especially E.T.!
xoxomo

Maya said...

Sending good thoughts your way.

Lori P said...

I'm pulling for you, Annie! Hang in there.

Leslie said...

I've missed your blogs. I have a stack of super old Cosmos to ensure your brain is turning to mush in a good way. Also, I want to enlist your help on my super secret birthday project. It should be a crazy amount of fun. (see blog!)