Definitely not the fact that I woke up screaming with the worst case of costochondritis that I've ever had in my life. Thankfully, I managed to kill it with clonazepam and muscle-relaxant Tylenol. Now to stop complaining and getting on with seeing how many joyful things I can find!
- My new apartment. It's still hard to believe it belongs to me. I cannot fathom putting things away and actually residing there - it will be such a change!. Definitely the nicest place I have lived so far.
- Friends who help you pack and move. Those are the best friends of all.
- Mothers who ditch work in order to come make sure you don't keel over again from the pain.
- Looking at amazing fashion that I can't afford.
- Making lemons into lemonade, by using my expensive earring that I have to create some sort of craft project, as the other one has gone seriously missing.
- Boyfriends who know what treatment you need and at what time, so they can save you!
- Watching movies I haven't seen yet!
- Finding things I forgot I had while moving!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What is giving you the warm fuzzies this week? Share your love with me and others here so we can all have a smile on our faces this lovely Friday :).