- Detoxing off of the LDN has made my Fibromyalgia symptoms flare to the millionth degree. On the plus side, it is the first time I can feel any of the other medication or be productive. Such a hard trade-off. Lay in bed sleeping my life away and end up in a wheelchair, or deal with the pain and accomplish something, but cry all of the time.
- Moving is stressful but exciting.
- The fact that I missed out on the Island's TweetUp last night due to stupid anxiety! I really want to make it to one!
- The fact that my ultrasound came back clean and yet I have SO MUCH pelvic pain. If my next MRI shows the tumor randomly disappearing, I may have a mental breakdown.
- Liquid diets are pretty boring.
- I have a bone bruise on my foot making it difficult to walk.
- Crazy mood swings.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
Is anything bothering you this week? Share it here and we'll all get through it together to make for a better rest of the week!