- Lebanese food at food courts which we don't get around this lonely Island!
- Twitter friends who are there for you at every hour of every day.
- My mother who is like 18 million kinds of awesome. She is a rock and she is selfless and she rules.
- reddit.com as it is a non-stop source of amusement.
- Becoming more in tune with my emotions.
- Lime green nails, which brighten my mood every time I look at them :)
- My friend Carrie who exposed me to a possible freelance writing site where I could make some money!
- The flowers my boyfriend bought me.
- The fact that I now have TWO monitors to write on!
- Crayola crayons.
- My new pink ray-bans!
- My lime green nails which look pretty much exactly like this!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What are the little things that you are grateful for this week?! Maybe they are even big things! Either way, please share the joy! I love hearing the responses from each and every one of you! :).