This is going to be a real stretch this week, as I'm stuck in bed and completely unable to keep fluids, food, or pills in my body. So I'm not so much loving my daytime existence. Now on to what I'm grateful for this week!
- The fact that there is so much new television! Makes distraction a WHOLE lot easier to come by.
- The stuffed dinosaur that is also a lavender magic bag like thing that Jon bought for me, which I can snuggle when I feel as bad as I do now away from home.
- My mommy who will make me egg in a cup when I'm feeling awful.
- Toni Bernhard's virtual book tour and amazing publication: http://www.fragileannie.com/2010/09/virtual-book-tour-how-to-be-sick-by.html
- My desire to buy a ton of LimeCrime makeup!
- The family addictions counselor who is helping my bestie :).
- Staying alive in even the most trying of times.
- The idea of making things to sell in a shop next year!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What are you grateful for this week?! This process has literally changed my life and the way I cope with hardships - I highly recommend everyone join in!!