Friday, October 1, 2010

Love Me Fridays

This is going to be a real stretch this week, as I'm stuck in bed and completely unable to keep fluids, food, or pills in my body.  So I'm not so much loving my daytime existence.  Now on to what I'm grateful for this week!
  • The fact that there is so much new television!  Makes distraction a WHOLE lot easier to come by.
  • The stuffed dinosaur that is also a lavender magic bag like thing that Jon bought for me, which I can snuggle when I feel as bad as I do now away from home.
  • My mommy who will make me egg in a cup when I'm feeling awful.
  • Toni Bernhard's virtual book tour and amazing publication: http://www.fragileannie.com/2010/09/virtual-book-tour-how-to-be-sick-by.html
  • My desire to buy a ton of LimeCrime makeup!
  • The family addictions counselor who is helping my bestie :).
  • Staying alive in even the most trying of times.
  • The idea of making things to sell in a shop next year!
(Images from WeHeartIt)

What are you grateful for this week?!  This process has literally changed my life and the way I cope with hardships - I highly recommend everyone join in!!

xoxo,
Annie



3 comments:

Baffled said...

*Dancing with the Stars is back on the air. Yeah!
*Metro peppermint water
*My cat licking the cheese powder off my fingers after I eat Smartfood (cheese popcorn)
*My cat yelling at me when I don't share fast enough
*My friend bringing me my personal effects from work without my asking
*My husband buying me a nice dinner tonight
*My kid willing to drive me to my acupunture appointment without my bugging him
*My depression has lifted (just waiting for the body to catch up)
*I've had almost a 1000 hits on my blog. I never saw that coming.
*The cool fall weather
*The full moon and Jupiter visible at the same time
*Having a great afternoon nap

BTW, I laughed like crazy at the Mike Myers cartoon! Good stuff.

Annie said...

I'm so glad your depression has lifted love!!!

Your list made me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Sue Jackson said...

You're so right about the power of being thankful. I kept a Joy Journal, and it helped so much when I first got sick and felt like there was nothing good in my life.

Glad I saw this post today and not yesterday - yesterday I was really upset.

So, today I'm thankful for the cooler weather, fall (I love fall!), the new TV season (you're right about that), and that our boys are off to watch a high school football game tonight, so my husband and I get a quiet evening alone!

Hope you're having a good weekend, Annie -

Sue