Monday, October 11, 2010

Things That Bug Me Mondays

  • Accidentally hitting my dog in the face with my laptop cover!
  • Hurting my arm on the Wii (we all knew this was inevitable, but it was fun anyways!).
  • Having the post-turkey blues!
  • I lose at MarioKart.
  • That I want my sister's sweater and cannot have it! (Heather gray with a giant peace sign!).
  • Un-skippable cut scenes on video games (courtesy of Jon and my sister).
  • Coming up with Christmas presents for everyone on a limited budget! (Tricky, tricky...)
  • Horrible gastric emptying test where I could not get my body remotely comfortable and yet had to stay still for more than 2 hours.  I was crying in pain by the end of it and no one cared to help me out :(.
  • My face is covered in cysts.  Don't feel so stellar about that.


(Images from WeHeartIt)

In order to have a clean slate for the week - try lifting the load off of your shoulders!  Let out those tiny complaints here and then try to let go of them!

xoxo,
Annie

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That scene from Girl, Interrupted is one of my most favorite scenes in a movie ever.

Melanie
lupiestudent

Baffled said...

*I have two barium shakes waiting for me to drink.
*I have to take two doses of steroids and one dose of Benedryl before I go for a CAT scan on Tuesday
*I am horribly allergic to CAT scan dye so I'm scared.
*I can't cheer my hubby up because he is sad that I'm sick
*My sister is leaving to go back home (but Mom has decided to stay for a week or two: yeah!)
*I have to get up early in the morning two days in a row and I might crash afterwards as a result
*I can't figure out how to get my kid to school this week cuz I've been too sick to drive.
*The voice track is missing off the next three episodes of Eureka on Netflix so I have to wait for them to fix it before I can watch them.

Sorry to hear you've had such a bad week. I hope thing improve for you.

Toni said...

Annie - I hope everything looks up for you this week now that you've put down on paper everything that's bugging you. Feel better!

Anonymous said...

@annie and baffled: hope your week improves, tests go well, cysts go away, etc.
*I hate several new pains I've developed from computer use.
*I hate that it takes me twice as long (if not three times) to do something cuz of pain and the groggy-foggies.
*I hate how everyone in know in the cyberverse has been having a hard time (for various reasons) lately.
My grandmother always said "hate" was too strong a word for a "lady" to use (along with a few other non-curse words), so I really should be saying "I dislike." Oh well, guess I never really was much of a lady! lol