- Finishing the best book ever for being chronically ill! How To Be Sick by Toni Bernhard! Loved it! Going to refer to it ALL of the time!
- My boyfriend being a wonderful caregiver.
- Mass Effect 2.
- Writing by candlelight.
- Music for being a wonderful distraction (when not to loud of course! Super sensitive hearing!)
- The search for a decorated cane.
- Having my mother come sit with me through medical appointments that are long and boring (aka a gastric emptying study!)
- People who reach out to me who I haven't spoken to in a REALLY long time. I'm thinking this is something I should start doing more often in return!
- The insomnia is technically giving me more time to work! Haha.
- Getting closer to my father - who built me the craziest, awesome-est, early 70's flower power bike!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What are you grateful for this week?! What is making your life more tolerable, or even downright fantastic!? This girl wants to know and spread the joy :)!