- Not being able to swallow easily due to a wicked sore throat (with massive lymph node and face pain...booo).
- Having to wear sunglasses and put in eye drops just to see a light.
- The low-grade fever/killer virus that has been haunting me ALL week.
- Being awake at 6 a.m.
- The fact that my best friends online are all as sick as I am :(. Sure we can all relate, but I secretly wish every day that we would all magically become well.
- I'm going through phases of losing my inner calm.
- Going out in public and trying to explain to people without too much detail as to why you've been unemployed for a year :(.
- I have managed to lose both my heating pad dinosaur and something else that was important that I can't remember at this second. Blargh. Go fibrofog.
- Issues with food again - having another scope and gastric emptying study done. Also, another pelvic ultrasound and another MRI. Sweeeeeeeet.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
Okay, I was fairly long-winded in that rant, but feel better for getting it all off of my chest! It's the closest thing I can do to allow the rest of my week not to be full of bitterness!! Time to rant away my loves!! What's bothering you this week? It doesn't have to be health-related, sometimes it's just nice to throw your ideas out into the universe and let them float away!!