The tapering off did not work well at all - this is well established.
My med level (the way it is) leaves me in severe pain every day and without the ability to put a basic thought together for 3/4s of the day. This obviously isn't okay.
Whether it is a stimulant for day, or a better sleep med at night - I need something.
The Gabapentin needs to be upped again, or I need to switch back to Lyrica.
I may need opiates.
I have two important doctors appointments coming up within this month. Not that I want to put too much enthusiasm into them, as I'm sure I will end up being disappointed with the way they handle the situation of my illnesses.
I have to have hope though. Hope is what keeps me going.
- I have hope for Jonathan and I, as a team.
- I have hope for making friends that I could potentially keep and have as part of my life.
- I have hope that I may perhaps get freelance work at some point where I could make some of my own money!
- I have hope of eventually adding to my already wonderful family :).
- I have hope that someday my pain could be lessened, or even further understood.
- I have hope that I may be able to change my thought patterns to more body-friendly ones!
- I have hope that someday the social assistance program for sick individuals will be of more help!
- I have hope that I will be able to help some people and touch their hearts the way some have touched mine :).
- I have hope to be able to write and paint and try to keep my stress levels as low as possible!
So many reasons to keep fighting!!!
What are yours??
P.S. Psyched about Proposition 8 being overturned!!
(Image from WeHeartIt)