- I love my bed.
- I love my cell phone for being able to keep in touch with my favorite girls and guys.
- I love the support of my family, for coming down to feed me yesterday. My mother is a pharmacist and made special capsules of smaller medication for me to try out. She is amazing.
- I love the show Castle for always giving me a pick up.
- I love the thought of potentially being productive someday.
- My tiny pill of Modafinil didn't make me super sick today, even though I'm in bed sick with other things! Haha
- The chance of hope. I lost hope for awhile. I still don't have a lot of it. But I have some. And that is enough :).
- My boyfriend for buying me a gluten free tuna sandwich when I was too weak to make anything :).
- Cold drinks with straws.
- Hearing the voices of Internet friends :)
I need to make this for Jon haha
(Images from WeHeartIt)
It's been a tough week. I've been crying every single day, but I still found things to be grateful for, and that is how you know you are going to somehow make it through.
What are you grateful for this week?? What is keeping you going? Making life worth living? Warm my heart, will you?