This week, I have these pesky issues on my mind:
- The fact that I do not qualify for disability as far as we can tell. Jon doesn't make enough money for the two of us, and I hate having my family paying so much for me to live away. Blargh. I have no idea what to do for money.
- I seem to be allergic to the entire lower floor of my house. Not sure what to do about that...
- My sister goes back to Halifax today :(. This makes me sad as I don't get to see her very often!
- Futureshop not having the model of laptop in stock that we went shopping for :(.
- The fact that the food I make never tastes as good as that made by others.
- I miss my Kimberley on Twitter!
- I want to buy a Filofax and am completely poor and yet probably will anyways. I like paper and pen planners better than my electronic devices.
- My stomach is aching from trying to keep food down when it is so used to throwing up :(.
- I feel bad about regarding my drug lessening attempt as a failure, as I know it is not remotely wrong to be required to be run on drugs. I was just disappointed that I couldn't be as free (even though I have known this from numerous previous attempts...).
- I will just be getting used to one bed and it will be time to move back to the other (less comfy) bed.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What is grinding your gears this week? Have a rant session here and get it off of your chest! I think it's a healthy way to start the week and then choose to remain positive :).