I'm not sure if it is going to ever stop or not.
I feel fragmented, as I'm being juggled between three separate living locations. It makes my heart hurt, but I honestly am having too many issues for it not to occur.
Everyone has been wonderful and supportive. It isn't their fault that my pain and hormones are not yet being properly managed, and they are all going out of their way to make me feel as comfortable as possible. Sadly, these moves are disrupting my sleep schedule - and the less I sleep, the higher the pain levels go.
My skin cannot be touched, I want to do emergency surgery on my ovaries, and my headaches are non-stop.
The codeine tabs (even taken with tylenol) are sadly not enough, but I'm scared to call my pain clinic in case they come to the conclusion that I'm a drug addict :/.
I hate ranting on this blog.
So here are my mantras of the evening:
- I will work to control what I CAN control, and I will try to let go of everything else.
- A situation WILL eventually work its way out in time.
- I AM deserving of love and support, even though I currently feel like a slightly-advanced toddler.
- The more grateful I try to be, the more reasons I can find to be grateful.
- It is enough to have done my best.
What is the easiest way to convince yourself to stop crying? I know everyone has had experience with this one at one time or another!