- Bad reactions to new medications.
- The fact that my toenails have to be so far away whenever I want to paint them.
- I have no energy to do anything during the prime hours of the day. Thank God we have one 24 hour grocery store or I would never get anything done!
- My legs are getting weaker.
- The rough situation my friend is currently going through :(.
- I have completely lost that thing known to the world as an appetite.
- Feeling stuck in crisis mode.
- The fact that I have become too tired to walk without the help of stimulants. Gah.
- I want my new Filofax to come in the mail!
- Carpal Tunnel. Ow.
- I need to buy some more medical self-help books. I should open a library.
(WeHeartIt and TheDailyWhat)
Hopefully, I came up with the right combination of sad and bitter, and yet optimistic and borderline amusing!
What do you need to get off your chest this week? Vent it out with me, you'll feel better afterwards!! I promise :).