- Guilt complexes.
- Mosquito bites.
- Forgetting my pencil crayons for my new crazy-awesome coloring book!
- The fact that it takes 8 hours to backup my computer.
- My last doctor's appointment, where I went completely bat-shit.
- Cats who are too cute and get in the way of writing blog posts (haha).
- Missing my twitter friends!
- A computer that is dying, despite the fact that my dad soldered my computer cord and gave it a golf tee splint.
- Medication that is so complicated that even my pharmacist mother gets confused when trying to put it in a weekly container set!
- The lovely stress break-out I have going on.
- Writing this post on the oddest angle ever as we have a very short extension cord here! Ow.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What has been getting under your skin this week? Rant here and get it off of your chest to someone who actually wants to listen!