- Breaking more parts of my computer. I may be the clumsiest person of life.
- The fact that I'm starting to feel like I need a full body splint in order to cut down on some of the mass pain!
- That it seems impossible to do all of my Trigger Point Therapy alone (minus the occasional moment of after Jon gets home from work).
- The fact that I have thrown up a LOT - but never as painfully as I did on Saturday. I felt like I tore my insides apart.
- Still waiting on that Filofax haha.
- My diet = Glucerna + pills. Exciting. Except not.
- I start upping my dose of Modafinil again this week in the hopes that my body will choose to adapt.
- Changing birth control pills has led to massive pelvic pain for about 8 days out of my month.
- Developer commentary for Left4Dead games --> as Jon has managed to find them and play them and fill my brain with such information.
- The Modafinil is making me sharper at the time of dosing, but my short-term memory is still shot down the drain.
- I've been a giant pile of cranky. I'm not going to lie.
(Images from WeHeartIt and XKCD)
What is getting under your skin right now? Let's have some group therapy and throw some rants into the ring, and then try to forget about them for the rest of the week, shall we??