Sunday, August 1, 2010

Recording Our History...

So I received a neat gift the other day from my grandmother.

It is a giant glass jar, filled with individually ribbon-wrapped questions, which you are supposed to answer and document in order to record your life history!  I figure it has the perfect makings for a scrapbook written all over it :) (assuming I have enough memory and energy to answer all the questions!).

In that spirit, here are a couple of special lists from the Internet in a similar nature!






What about you? Do you have any fun projects on the go?!

xoxo,
Annie

5 comments:

prmros said...

Coffee ice cream FTW!! :D

VeeVee "Vicki" B. said...

Hiya,
I wanted to write down things about myself so I actually bought a book call "All about me" by Phillip Keel which you can find on Amazon.
It asks you from basic question to things about your hates and loves, secrets and wishes and all sort of random things. I found it useful being able to recall such nice time and being able to have it written down to show my partner.
x x x

Pamela said...

Such a cute idea! I might have my son give something similar as Christmas presents ;)

Sairs said...

sounds like it would be right up my street. I love this type of stuff, but I am a scrapbooker. I hope you get the energy (money too) to do something towards this, as it's so much fun when you get started!
*hugs*
Sarah

Sue Jackson said...

What a cool gift! Sounds like fun. My problem is too many projects and not enough time or energy. I had hoped to catch up while my sons were with their grandparents last week, but I barely made a dent! I did, however, enjoy the quiet solitude and got some much-needed rest, so that's something.

Sue