- The fact that I didn't get a post up on Sunday because I didn't feel good enough to write one :(. I think that is the first day I have missed a post in a LONG time.
- I am going up on my Modafinil and find I'm getting more and more tired. I'm guessing my body is managing to maneuver its way around the drug.
- I have been stuck at the same spot in my Fight Like A Girl Club article for the last 3 days.
- People who think that their way of living is vastly superior to others.
- Mood swings. I'm not down with them (despite having them constantly!).
- That karma does not seem to exist, even though I desperately cling to the idea!
- Spiders. They scare me.
- Not being able to be cook things for myself anymore (brought more to the surface of my brain as I had the most AMAZING meals courtesy of my lovely friend Sarah this weekend!).
- I wish I lived in the country.
- And I wish I had watermelon right now.
- Sore throats.
- Sleep deprivation (I'm pretty sure I saw double of everything last night!)
- A recent lack of commenting. And me commenting on others blogs. We all need to get back on the bandwagon!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
Needless to say, my week has been all over the map. Starting to feel overwhelmed again, so help take my mind off of it and rant away with me! Let loose some of those cranky thoughts :).