Friday, May 7, 2010

Love Me Fridays

  • Chicken on sticks.  I don't know why, but eating meat on a stick never fails to amuse me.
  • My boyfriend Jonathan.  Always.  But still, I like to give him a shout-out.
  • The channel TLC - as it is passing the time as I sit alone in this apartment in Cape Breton.
  • UK Cosmo.  It is sooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the US Cosmo.
  • Cereal.  I'm back on a cereal kick.
  • Blankets.  I don't think I could function on a day-to-day basis without blankets wrapped around me (I JUST BOUGHT A SNUGGIE!!!!)
But generally, I'm not going to lie.  I'm in miserable-land...do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.  I don't know why but my head has gone back to being full of black and screaming.  It's not healthy.  Normally the Celexa keeps it under control, but for about a week I have been having severe mood swings.  Every time I get my head on straight I try to go right back into being positive and productive, but it is a really big struggle.

Being back to not sleeping well is probably not helping business.

I'm sitting here in the middle of the night typing this, and I can feel the flare-up pain in my body growing as I am working on about six hours of sleep in the last four nights.  I might go lay in the shower.

What is everyone loving this week??
Cheer-me-ups are encouraged as well!

xoxo,
Annie

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Annie, I can relate to you so much right now with the mood swings and such. I just wrote out a huge emotional post on my blog. I am not on as many psych meds as I normally am and I think that is getting to me also. I think we can relate to each other a lot right now. So feel free to get a hold of me whenever. Like I said in one of my reply comments. If you have any instant messengers just let me know and I will send you the addys on facebook!

But on another note... I can't help but to wonder if I helped inspire this cereal kick. lol! hehe ;] mmm me loves me some cerealll!

I hope you get some sleep soon Annie. I am headed to bed now, finally. Sleeping meds are finally kicking my ass (as they should with the amounts that Im on! lol!)

So, goodnight. I hope you sleep soon! and if you do... have sweet dreams! =]

SR said...

oh no!! i hope things look up soon! yay for vacations - but boo for the mess of getting there...


this friday i love me...
1. finally feeling like i'm working my way into a supportive network of chronic sufferers online - and feeling so much less alone! (and not like i'm blogging pages that nobody reads)
2. tempeh! (HARD to be vegetarian in asia)
3. InStyle Magazine - and the time to read it for once. <3
4. oh and finally (thanks to you, babe!) - nurse jackie!

elisabeth said...

What a cutie pic of you! <3

honestly, still a bit too dizzy to love much, although i am actually wearing a SKIRT today which is kind of cool in its own way, heh. ooh! i really liked snuggling in bed with my honey and lovey cats, reading books together. it was pretty awesome. ^_^ looking forward to the weekend and hoepfully some sleeeeep.

Toni said...

I love the picture of you! I think lack of sleep is a major factor in why you feel so lousy. Good sleep makes all the difference to me. I may have a bad day if I sleep well but I never have a good day if I DON'T sleep well. When are you heading home from Cape Breton?

Take care.

Leslie said...

Ack! Toni just took the words right out of my mouth - that picture of you is the number one thing making me smile! So cute!

Other things include: getting rid of the bottles that have been piling up in our house and getting 10 bucks for it, small indulgences including eyebrow waxing and an at-home facial, completely inauthentic Chinese food, friends visiting from away, and Coca-Cola.

Anonymous said...

My son Dan is coming home from college for the summer tomorrow...that makes me happy.

I seem to have a bit more energy this past week, still taking a nap during the day, but energy to do more things and I'm not so foggy brained. I think it might be because of the DHEA that I am taking again.

Happy because my Sis (who has mono) seems to be getting better slowly.

xoxomo

Dominique said...

You are beautiful! Love the snuggle!

My daughters wedding makes me happy. I will get to give her the wedding of her dreams, and spend time with her and my grand-daughter.

Assiya said...

I'm sorry things are so miserable right now. :(

What am I loving?
*As of today, I have finished three out of my four classes this term.
*I found a potentially awesome internship for the summer.
* I've been watching a lot of Castle online, and I find it quite fun.

Anonymous said...

Man, the more I read, the more alike we seem. Can we compare symptoms, maybe? Mine are at http://elizawhat.com/symptoms and my email is elizawhat@gmail.com I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it would be SO nice to find someone else going through what I go through (not that it's all nice, but you know what I mean).

*hugs*