- Chicken on sticks. I don't know why, but eating meat on a stick never fails to amuse me.
- My boyfriend Jonathan. Always. But still, I like to give him a shout-out.
- The channel TLC - as it is passing the time as I sit alone in this apartment in Cape Breton.
- UK Cosmo. It is sooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the US Cosmo.
- Cereal. I'm back on a cereal kick.
- Blankets. I don't think I could function on a day-to-day basis without blankets wrapped around me (I JUST BOUGHT A SNUGGIE!!!!)
But generally, I'm not going to lie. I'm in miserable-land...do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. I don't know why but my head has gone back to being full of black and screaming. It's not healthy. Normally the Celexa keeps it under control, but for about a week I have been having severe mood swings. Every time I get my head on straight I try to go right back into being positive and productive, but it is a really big struggle.
Being back to not sleeping well is probably not helping business.
I'm sitting here in the middle of the night typing this, and I can feel the flare-up pain in my body growing as I am working on about six hours of sleep in the last four nights. I might go lay in the shower.
What is everyone loving this week??
Cheer-me-ups are encouraged as well!