Friday, May 14, 2010

Love Me Fridays

  • Pajamas.  I have been living in them all week.  I've more or less fallen back into the unable to eat and successfully keep real food, so my energy has been rather low.
  • Twitter.  I have actually interacted slightly with some of my blogging idols.  Plus it gives non-stop entertainment and info.  Holy moly.
  • Ripping up magazines to make collages!
  • Taking pictures of my art as the result of being encouraged to be proud of it!
  • People who want to not be miserable, despite trying circumstances.  I have so many people I look up to, particularly my Internet friends.  I can't believe I went for so long without a support group, even if it has to be online.  I can fight and just maybe I can win.
  • My mom :).
  • Sleepy nights on the couch with a boyfriend pillow :P
  • My good friend, Mr. Heating Pad.
  • Waking up in your clothes 13 hours later to find out you must have been REALLY tired haha.







What are you guys loving this Friday???

xoxo,
Annie

10 comments:

SR said...

Im at my aunt's place again - just for the night. so today i love me:

the puppy! who no longer misbehaves around me but only loves and loves and CUDDLES

home-cooked food - especially because it's the dishes that my mom makes

FAMILY.

Nicky Reiss said...

I cooked a yummy pumpkin and tofu curry yesterday and there was still enough left over for my lunch today!

Jamee said...

Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies! Now I've just got to find GF pizza crust mix & I will be a happy girl! Of course neither of these do a thing for the waistline :)

JoAnn said...

I'm lovin' my comfy bed back home because I spent the night in a Mariott, LOL!

With Lyme/fibro/6 autoimmune diseases I'm missing the comforts of home.... :(

BTW, I have recipes for GF pizza on one of my blogs:

http://joannsgfrecipes.blogspot.com/

there's a grain-free low carb, and a standard rice-flour, etc., type crust too.

Shelli said...

I love the pictures you post! It is fun to come and just stare. Have you posted pix of your art, or just taken them? I'd love to see your work.

I am having tons of fun with Twitter, too! I thought it was stupid until I figured out how to use it. Fun to see your tweets pop up!

Anonymous said...

I love that you let yourself stay in your pj's for as long as you want! Me too often!

I am asking PWC's to please check out the Let Your Voice Be Heard Through Virtual Lobby Day 2010 link I posted at my Blog!

Judy

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the beautiful weather here today. I loving smelling the lilac bush through my bedroom window. I'm loving that I have been up for 4 hours and my body isn't screaming for a nap.
xoxomo

Toni said...

I'm loving the weather here too. All the flowers are in bloom and it's not too hot. I know that 100 degree weather is coming, but until it does, love me Fridays is the temp in the 80's!

I love your list, Annie. I love seeing your mom and your boyfriend on it (not to mention your PJ's!).

Dominique said...

I love Twitter. My political twitter account - bygracenotmerit - now has over 1600 followers. Can you imagine that? 1600 people listening to my tweets! They must be as bored as I am! HA!

My CFIDS/FMS twitter account - 4wallandaview - just went over 100. That one doesn't seem to have the same mojo for some reason but I love all the new people I'm meeting.

Let's see ... pajamas for sure. Peanut Butter GF cookes, coke (being bad - not really - settles my stomach while I'm on meds for a shattered tooth) and pug snores. Dekker has been snoring for over an hour. What a hoot! Lastly, the quiet stillness of the night when everyone else is in bed. Love that.

Annie said...

Mmmmm weather, cookies, puppies, pizza, pjs....all of these make me feel warm and fuzzy. Thanks :)