Friday, May 28, 2010

Love Me Fridays

  • Being prescribed benzos at a sufficient level for good sleep every night!  I am so looking forward to sleeping again :).
  • Amazing Internet friends who provide great support.
  • This is going to sound really messed up...but in every way that I hate the massive return of my pain after a three day respite...I also like it, as it makes me feel as though this stuff is not all in my head and I am justified in my actions.  Blah.  Crazy.
  • Finding things you forgot you had when you are cleaning - it's like they are brand new again!!
  • Cold days where you can snuggle up in blankets and drink hot beverages (I know, I want winter again when everyone else wants summer!).
  • Momentum Gathering's  Weekly Life Cleanse Kits!
  • New carbonated fruit juice from the President's Choice brand! Although, like everything else I like from there, I'm sure they will immediately stop carrying it.



(Images from WeHeartIt)

What are my wonderful readers loving this week??? <3

xoxo,
Annie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie :)

I too am loving finding things when cleaning. I went through a bunch of purses last night, to merge into one that would weigh less...lol. Well, the $20 some odd that I found in change took a load off :) Gotta love finding money in purses and coats that haven't been used for awhile!

I'm also loving my Sony Ereader that the kids & my hubby got me for Mother's Day/Birthday!

Alison said...

You always find the best pictures! I especially like the last two! It's all good advice.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy that you're going to be able to get some sleep!

Love that 'chocolate can't get you pregnant' I NEED that sign!

Toni said...

I love that you're sleeping better, Annie!

I love my hound dog, and how his ears are as soft as velvet.

I love that it finally isn't raining -- raining in late May in California. How crazy is that?

I love all my blogging friends even though I don't blog.

I love that I have a new movie to watch tonight: It's Complicated with Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin (and Steve Martin too!)