Monday, May 3, 2010

Things That Bug Me Mondays

  • I'm still throwing up.  I mean come on!  I'm so sick of this.  Thankfully, it's a little less frequent at least.
  • Not having cable.  I think it would be a great way to waste my life.  Alas, it is probably better that I don't. That way I'll want to get out and find myself a job again sooner if I can make that possible...
  • My moderate lack of self-confidence these days.  I need to build it back up.
  • The amount of doctor appointments I have to go to and the blood work that I have to get done.  
  • Feeling like there are never enough hours in the day.  My to-do list is growing all of the time.
  • How difficult it seems to be to make/keep friends as a sick adult.
  • My bed frame is broken.  Glargh.
  • I wish for massive amounts of Chinese take-out that I can't have.




(Images from WeHeartIt and I love Sylvia Plath and Spongebob)

Now that I have released my grumpiness I resolve to be positive for the rest of the week!!

What is getting on your lovely nerves this Monday???

xoxo,
Annie

5 comments:

SR said...

I'd say a lot of the same things that are bugging you ...

It's spring break and I'm hanging out alone because everyone I know is on vacation - and i don't even know where to

I'm starting to develop a complex about the weight I'm gaining from the meds and all I'm craving is American Chinese takeout & New York style pizza (neither of which are available in my current country of residence)

and I can't believe how fast med bills add up since my insurance won't cover a cent of my "pre-existing condition"

wow you're right... It helps a lot to just vent it out at the beginning of the week - I can sense my mood will lift a little now. Thanks!

Assiya said...

My best friend is graduating in less than two weeks and I'm swamped with work because my health has gotten me behind in school. Bitter and frustrated party of one over here.

Lori P said...

Love the way you get all of this off your chest on Monday's. It's gotta be somewhat cleansing. Hope you're feeling better today.

Jessie tells the doctors that if they'd only stop taking her blood, she'd feel better faster. :)

Annie said...

Haha Lori, I just had bloodwork taken this morning and I swear I could say the same thing that Jessie does!

SR and Assiya...I like our bitter Monday parties :) Makes me feel less alone.

Toni said...

I love the Monday grumpfests, too.

My doctor and I have joked that they've taken so much blood from me that we've proven that the ancient practice of bloodletting doesn't make people well.

I'm grumpy that I have to make so many phone calls to people and offices today. The list has piled up because I haven't felt well enough to deal with it. But my time has come.