- I'm still throwing up. I mean come on! I'm so sick of this. Thankfully, it's a little less frequent at least.
- Not having cable. I think it would be a great way to waste my life. Alas, it is probably better that I don't. That way I'll want to get out and find myself a job again sooner if I can make that possible...
- My moderate lack of self-confidence these days. I need to build it back up.
- The amount of doctor appointments I have to go to and the blood work that I have to get done.
- Feeling like there are never enough hours in the day. My to-do list is growing all of the time.
- How difficult it seems to be to make/keep friends as a sick adult.
- My bed frame is broken. Glargh.
- I wish for massive amounts of Chinese take-out that I can't have.
(Images from WeHeartIt and I love Sylvia Plath and Spongebob)
Now that I have released my grumpiness I resolve to be positive for the rest of the week!!
What is getting on your lovely nerves this Monday???