Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sick and Tired Of Being Sick and Tired...

I've been having a rather down couple of days, which is funny as my pain has been somewhat lifted (minus the carpal tunnel and tennis elbow).  The pain relief is likely as a result of upping my Celexa (more serotonin = happier Annie!).  I'm also recommended to increase my dose of Nabilone and Clonazepam to get my sleep under control.

I feel like my mind and body are a giant cluster-fuck.  My psychiatrist is telling me how there is a serious link between my emotional and physical issues (apparently it is especially strong as I was a sick child...).  I don't know what to believe anymore about anything.

Gah.

Ideas were being thrown around by the Doctor regarding rare situations from atypical migraines to allergies to Tylenol.  Basically, no one knows.  I am going to end up with every diagnosis under the sun and none of them will be correct.

Anyone have any good ideas for work at home situations???  I'm ending up in a severe financial crisis over here!

(Me and my sis!)
xoxo,
Annie

8 comments:

steph said...

This is a very good question, and I'll be following your answers, hoping to find a good solution for myself. Maybe try asking the chronicbabes? They know it all.

I fill out surveys online. It doesn't make much, but it keeps me feeling productive even when I can't think.

steph said...

Of course, I forgot to click the follow box.

Anonymous said...

Look at you cute Sisters! Sisters are cool!
mo

Maija Haavisto said...

Have you heard of low dose naltrexone? It could really help you - it can help pain, fatigue, mood problems, even allergies. It should work synergistically with the nabilone. No matter how puzzling your symptoms are, there are dozens of possible treatments that can help.

As for working from home, I'm actually working on an article about how to come up with work from home if you're disabled. There are quite a few options, but it can take some time to really "take off". (I've been working from home with CFS/ME since I was 16, almost ten years now.)

Annie said...

Gerri and Steph and Maija - you all rock my socks.

Seriously.

I can't wait for your article Maija!! Seriously - can't wait. Until then, I am totally checking out this link :)

Thanks so much for your help lovely ladies!!

Diana Lee said...

OMFG. I can't begin to tell you how much I feel you on these sentiments. I'm tired of it all and tired of feeling sorry for myself! Tired, tired, tired.

Toni said...

Annie, you have this way of being able to put into words what we're feeling. Thanks so much. And I love the sis picture!

Anonymous said...

Write, Annie, Write! Yeah, right, if ONLY it were that simple to get paid to do it! Nonetheless, I am finally being diligent about looking for writing gigs daily on Craigslist, and it is starting to get interesting. I have an offer for a article. There are two places to look for opps there: under Jobs and under Gigs.

Judy