Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Happiness Award

Thanks to Forgetful Girl, I have been gifted a blog award!!

The Happiness Award
The rules:
1.)When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.

2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy
3.) Pass this award onto 10 otherbloggers and inform the winners


10 Things That Make Me Happy:

  1. Real laughter with real friends.  Such a hard thing to find sometimes.
  2. Watching really bad TV (good TV is fun, but it doesn't give you that same guilty pleasure factor!)
  3. My inspiration binders...with my memory being as short as it is, I love being able to look at things that give me the urge to be more artistic.
  4. Well-fitting/well-made clothes.  I'm learning this more and more with age, but I feel so much better whenever I'm in something that makes me look good.
  5. Hugs.  I wish I could have them all the time (except for when my skin hurts!!)
  6. Comforters/Quilts.  I swear, rarely a moment goes by when I am in someone's home and not covered in a blanket of theirs or have brought my own.  I am freezing all of the time, and something about being wrapped up makes me happy.
  7. The Internet.  Where would I be without the Internet?  I doubt it would be a good place, that is for sure.
  8. Sunshine (but with cool temps as I do not do well with large temperature changes!)
  9. Filling up shopping carts online and then just imagining buying them (without doing it).  I also do this with food (most of which I can't eat).  The daydreaming helps me through it.
  10. Natural sleep.  This is so incredibly rare for me that when I get it, it's potentially the best feeling in the entire world.  Oh well.
I award:


Basically, anyone I'm friends with...feel free to have a Happiness Award!!

xoxo,
Annie

5 comments:

Rosebud Beads said...

I could really use more of that real laughter with real friends! So sad that it doesn't happen more often.

Annie said...

I know eh?

Acquaintances are all well and good, but nothing beats the real deal.

Leslie said...

This whole post made me smile! I have been buried in papers this week and sorely lacking in both spare time and a computer (ie my social link to the world!) It's been so beautiful out lately... if you are up for it, we should go for a walk tomorrow. I know someone who has coupons for both Beanz and Timothy's!

Annie said...

I know it's so beautiful these days!

I could maybe go for a short walk tomorrow - it's hard to say, I know we have to go to Montague for Jon to go to the doctor, but once I'm back?

Anyways you know my number.

Robyn S. said...

Yay, thanks man!! I'm planning on getting around to this, I've just been so busy lately with school and new diets and fighting the system. Urgh.

We have so many of these in common! 1 is a given, but I love #2. My favorite made-for-tv movie is this awesome zombie flick I can never find where a scarecrow comes back to life as an evil psychopath and stalks a bunch of stereotypical teenagers through a house. Not only does he develop ridiculous new powers throughout the movie (like scaling houses... wha?), but you can see the huge zipper on his costume the whole time. Cah-lassic.

Seriously, I love all of these, but #9 is a particular habit of mine too. I fill them up, then add them up, then edit the carts, then go to polyvore and make outfits... I'm sick. Seriously, I am.