Friday, March 26, 2010

Love Me Fridays

  • The fact that I'm finally starting to feel better(ish) after having my body attacked by something rather violent that upped both my fear of death and desire for death at the same time.
  • Britain's Next Top Model being so gosh-darn amusing.
  • The poems of Emily Dickinson.
  • Having the BEST boyfriend who takes super-good care of me when I am sick (which God knows, is a lot!).
  • The fact that Spring appears to have sprung!
  • My mom just for being cool.
  • Having my life sucked into other people's Tumblrs.
  • All the well wishes I got in blogging land.
  • Grooveshark
  • Green is Sexy a website by the lovely actress Rachel McAdams!
  • The fact that my friend Sarah is so wonderful that she loaned me an entire pile of Adbusters magazines to read as I lay on the couch!
  • Pictures


(Images from WeHeartIt)

So beloved blog readers...what are you loving this week????

xoxo,
Annie

6 comments:

Rosebud Beads said...

My friend Marie is COMING TO VISIT ME!

That Green is Sexy website is COOL!

It is sunny!

Shelli said...

Love your pictures! It's half the fun of visiting your blog.

Unknown said...

I'm loving:

my cup of green tea
my new slippers- they're fleece lined so nice and cosy!
Lost is on tonight!!


Glad you're getting over your freaky virus

Unknown said...

Oh and my boxset of Buffy seasons 1 & 2 arrived today!

Anonymous said...

My purple crocus opened, my daffodils and early tulpis are peeking up, and my trees have liitle buds on them!
xoxomo

Annie said...

Mmmmm Buffy...I should watch that today!