Friday, March 5, 2010

Love Me Fridays

  • Wine in a can!  I felt like I could have a glass of wine and yet still fit in with the drinking crowd.  Big improvement!  Go Sarah and Jon for finding it!
  • My new floral decoration around my bedroom door - it makes me smile EVERY time I look at it:
  • Moving into a manic cycle as opposed to a depressive one.  Not that such things aren't depressing on their own, but I'd rather have too much energy than not enough.
  • My awesome Nordstrom fashion scarf that I picked up for 2 dollars!
  • My new hippy dress!
  • My non-conventional workspace where I accomplish very little!
  • Dreams of moving to a new and better place keep me going.  
  • Listening to music and watching trashy tv.
  • Waiting impatiently for my next doctor's appointment.
That's all that's coming to mind!

What are you loving this Friday???  Details, details!!

xoxo,
Annie

7 comments:

Selena said...

I love this post.

This Friday I am loving that I am finally getting better from this upper respiratory infection that has plagued me for the past three weeks.

Have a good weekend Annie! :-)

Jenny said...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know the move from wordpress to my new url is complete, in case you hadn't seen the new post! :)
Thanks for your comment btw. :)
I enjoy your blog! :D

Leslie said...

Home improvement/ renovating shows... though tis a double-edged sword - it leaves me wanting bad.

Wedding shows... ditto.

Pretty much anything on TLC.

This post :) Love the scarf. I had my doubts but upon seeing a picture, you really pull it off.

Using my parents very new, very lovely computer (it almost makes up for the fact that I allowed a virus onto Danny's computer which somehow infiltrated the harddrive. Almost.)

Pepsi!

The movie Up.

My awesome sisters.

The fact that my hair is getting vair vair long!

I also found wine in a can! We can look way tough drinking wine out of cans!

Deciding to have a graduation party!

Unknown said...

I'm going to a friend's house for food and films this evening-haven't managed to do that in a while!

Annie said...

Jenny! I have fixed this in my brain. I've been to the site and didn't seem to put two and two together apparently.

I'm glad you're getting relief Selena! I hope you feel better ASAP!

Yes Leslie - wine in a can! We win!

and Forgetful Girl, I've gotten a few of those opportunities over the last month and they are the best thing ever! You'll have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Whine in a can? I need it! Where on earth did you find it? I actually woke up feeling good today after a horrible yesterday of being of being "couched" all day. Sis is coming over and we might highlight our hair and get georgeous!

steph said...

1. wine in juice boxes.

2. This week I got a sewing bug and for the first time in my life I operated my sewing machine unsupervised. I made a pair of yoga pants and a halter, and hemmed a skirt into springtime cuteness. I am very talented. (not really)

3. what does your tattoo say?