- Wine in a can! I felt like I could have a glass of wine and yet still fit in with the drinking crowd. Big improvement! Go Sarah and Jon for finding it!
- My new floral decoration around my bedroom door - it makes me smile EVERY time I look at it:
- Moving into a manic cycle as opposed to a depressive one. Not that such things aren't depressing on their own, but I'd rather have too much energy than not enough.
- My awesome Nordstrom fashion scarf that I picked up for 2 dollars!
- My new hippy dress!
- My non-conventional workspace where I accomplish very little!
- Dreams of moving to a new and better place keep me going.
- Listening to music and watching trashy tv.
- Waiting impatiently for my next doctor's appointment.
That's all that's coming to mind!
What are you loving this Friday??? Details, details!!