Let me start my bitchfest, shall I??
- The fact that my meds are SO hard to adjust. Pain alleviates when I up the SSRI, but I turn into a complete and total head case. Zero emotional control.
- As a result of this current brain chemistry, I have a continual chest pain knot that I have had off and on since I was 13. Not pleasant.
- Loneliness. I'm becoming close to a hermit.
- Excessive thoughts of existentialism.
- The fact that my earrings seemed to have gotten lost in the mail :(
- Getting stuck in a crowd of people.
- Having to take my paper snowflakes off of the windows because it isn't winter anymore! (The first part boo - the latter yay!)
- Waking up and still having a headache.
What's getting you down??