Sunday, March 7, 2010

Meeting at the Crossroads


I feel like Calvin on a fairly regular basis.  It's hard enough trying to figure out life with your own ideas and rules, let alone the addition of those from every second person you meet.

I've been having some panicky and difficult times lately, and I'm working hard/being optimistic about the days of those coming to an end.

14 more days until my next appointment.  Countdown is on.






(Images from WeHeartIt)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo,
Annie

4 comments:

Toni said...

My favorite "advice" story about CFS is how one day a person told me that my body must be too alkaline and I should be taking baking soda and then the very next day someone else told me my body must be too acidic and I should be drinking apple cider vinegar.

What's a gal (or guy) to do???

Hang in there, Annie.

Annie said...

Hahaha I know right?

Everyone has a different opinion. So many opinions I feel like my head is going to spin off. Sometimes I just feel like staying in bed until someone decides for me haha.

Marzipan said...

Love these photos! Particularly the wrist.. Awesome site, so glad to have found it : )

Anonymous said...

How about baking and vinegar mixed together? (Wasn't that some kind of science experiment at school?) Just look at these knuckleheads and tell them that vodka works best.
xoxomo