Anyways, these are the things I'm loving right now:
- Lady Gaga and Beyonce's music video for Telephone. This is an absolute MUST right now. Gaga is a muse for the world, and her art lets me disappear into another reality. Seriously, glasses made of lit cigarettes?? Crazy cool.
- Bright color eyeshadow (or really anything...) in celebration of Spring!
- Turning my reduced ability to eat food into the ability to buy higher quality products in an smaller amount. Good chocolate, cheese, chicken, and fish here I come!
- Pulling out my old behavior therapy books and giving myself a refresher course! It's kind of like language I guess, if you don't constantly use it you lose it.
- Enjoying the feeling of being accepted by my blog readers, even if it is not a way I commonly feel in real life (even though I should as my family, boyfriend, and couple friends are awesome!).
- Jeff Bridges' win at the Oscars!
- Having a clearer head and more ideas today!
- Body lotion! I have developed a recent obsession with it and continually find myself slathering it on.
- The fact that everyday is another chance to make things better.
- The Simpsons.
What about you, my beloved blog readers? What is making life good this week?!