Friday, March 19, 2010

Love Me Fridays

Well it's been a hard week, but a good week in a way.  I even had a day where I kept down all my food!  Yay!

Anyways, these are the things I'm loving right now:

  • Lady Gaga and Beyonce's music video for Telephone.  This is an absolute MUST right now.  Gaga is a muse for the world, and her art lets me disappear into another reality.  Seriously, glasses made of lit cigarettes??  Crazy cool.


  • Bright color eyeshadow (or really anything...) in celebration of Spring!
  • Turning my reduced ability to eat food into the ability to buy higher quality products in an smaller amount.  Good chocolate, cheese, chicken, and fish here I come!
  • Pulling out my old behavior therapy books and giving myself a refresher course!  It's kind of like language I guess, if you don't constantly use it you lose it.
  • Enjoying the feeling of being accepted by my blog readers, even if it is not a way I commonly feel in real life (even though I should as my family, boyfriend, and couple friends are awesome!).
  • Jeff Bridges' win at the Oscars!
  • Having a clearer head and more ideas today!
  • Body lotion!  I have developed a recent obsession with it and continually find myself slathering it on.
  • The fact that everyday is another chance to make things better.
  • The Simpsons.

What about you, my beloved blog readers?  What is making life good this week?!

xoxo,
Annie

5 comments:

Cristina C. Fender said...

I love the eyeshadow and Lady Gaga's new video! I'm mad over them!

Thanks for the comment about bipolar recovery over at my blog, Bipolar Vida: http://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/bipolarvida

I hope you'll add it to the blogs you love and visit often!

Toni said...

Hey Annie. We've got lots of overlapping Love Me Friday's this week, from Lady Gaga to the great look of that eye shadow to Jeff Bridges winning the Oscars to The Simpsons. Also...

I love my hound dog. He doesn't think of me as sick.

I love finding yarn online with lots of bling, crocheting scarves out of it and giving them away.

I love the Groundhog Day which I just watched for at least the 10th time.

I love your Love Me Fridays! They always start my day off in a good mood.

Rosebud Beads said...

The sunshine. The 18 degree weather.

My snuggly cat.

My supportive and loving partner.

Making my first wire wrapped ring today!

Knowing that I am learning and growing in every second.

Coming to a point in my life where I am no longer afraid to stand up for myself and learning how to be assertive instead of passive-aggressive.

AND That you were able to eat food and get to buy nice chocolate and cheese (MY FAVOURITE THINGS!)

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to eat and enjoy it today.

I felt good enough to fix my hair AND put on makeup and my wonderful Hubby noticed!

I bought the coolest jacket/blazer/thingy today with a leopard print and a gold sweater to wear underneath. I will feel pretty when I wear it.

My Hubby doesn't have to work his second job tonight so we can drink wine and smooch.

I made an appointment for next Thursday to get my hair cut...I've been growing it out. (But did I call my Neurologist???? Nope.)

Here's to the weekend!
xoxomo

I have to check out that video. I know who Lady GaGa is, but I am sorry to say I don't know her music.

Alison said...

Turning my reduced ability to eat food into the ability to buy higher quality products in an smaller amount. Good chocolate, cheese, chicken, and fish here I come!

Excellent example of making lemonade when life gives you lemons!