Another day, another week.
Where do I start?
- The fact that none of my medications really seem to be doing their job lately.
- This apartment is REALLY messy as a result of my lack of caring attitude - I need to clean it today, tired or not!
(Image from WeHeartIt)
- Having to collect all this information to file taxes when hardly any of it was mailed out to me.
- The fact that The Hurt Locker was given Best Picture last night at the Oscar's - not that I didn't love it - but alas. Yay for Bigelow for being the first ever winning female director though!
Many of these lovely ladies on this Vanity Fair magazine spread were also shown some love:
- The fact that I usually have blog ideas and posts made up prior to the daily event, and have slacked and am now doing this all at the same time. This may seem like no biggie to some of you, but it's my only daily activity so I try to stay on top of it, as it's hard to concentrate all at once!
- Having a ton of books to read but zero concentration :(
As my post was incredibly unstimulating today, I rely on you dear readers! What more exciting events have you ticked off this Monday???
P.S. - Great Chronic Babe reading over at our Blog Carnival!! http://www.fibrochondriac.com/2010/03/07/a-carnival-of-our-own/