Things that are getting to me this week in my once-allowed crank-pot session:
- The fact that I get such severe side effects (particularly severe akathisia) from starting the Zyprexa up that I'm off of the drug one day after it is prescribed to me. Blargh.
- My apartment needs to be cleaned. Badly. I have been putting it off for many days, but now that I'm capable of getting up and moving for brief periods again, I really should take care of it.
- I was disappointed in how many bloggers wrote for the Chronic Babe/General Chronic Illness Carnival - I started with 2 but at least got 2 more last night.
- The fact that my computer continually overheats. And that megavideo cuts me off all the time. I really should just pay for a subscription and get it over with.
- I keep trying to come up with interesting food combinations, but with how little I can eat these days...I'm falling pretty flat.
- My skin is not getting better even with the antibiotics.
I think this is funny and anyone who loves Ben Folds and is not afraid of the occasional curse word and chatroulette should totally check it out!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What about you?? What's making you be grumpy this Monday??