Saturday, March 13, 2010

Things I Think Would Make Me Feel Better If I Had...

For all I know, nothing will make me feel better.  Alas, this is what I'm currently Internet crushing on.

Tea-shirts on hangers!!!
Little sewn sugar skulls!!  I would put these all over my house.  Need.  Want.  Bad.

Pretty illustrations who I have no idea who the artists are as these photos are all from WeHeartIt!  Still think they are absolutely lovely though!
A staircase bookshelf.  Not that I even have a staircase where I live.  But someday...

A collection of awesomely designed bowls.  There are like 182 levels of cool with this collection.

Can my nail polish collection magically be this big please??
I think this pillow would improve my life drastically.  I could probably even do it myself if I could buy a pattern.

This outfit on Emma Watson is soooooo decadent.  If I was wearing this, I'd probably look much less ill.

Also, this INCREDIBLE photo-shoot which is blow my mind beautiful:
http://kjsdesign.blogspot.com/2010/02/graffiti.html

And on that note, I'm going to go back to sleep as I feel like I've been beaten with a transfer truck.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend :)

xoxo,
Annie

6 comments:

Sue said...

My favourites are the bookshelf and the nailpolish - I would looooove both. Love Emma's outfit too - look at the size of that girl's waist. Good grief, I could fit my hands around it. Someone give her a donut! Stat! ~grins~

Anonymous said...

Could I just have a couple bottles of the nail polish? And those girls with the weird clothes scare me! That stuff is weirder than anything we wore in the 60's and
70's. Relax today and feel better Annie!
xoxomo

Annie said...

I know Sue! What a tiny waist on that girl!

I don't know why I love nail polish so much. I guess it is because it makes me feel more glamorous than I would otherwise.

And the weird clothes are so fun Maureen!! I wish I could wear nothing but random elaborate get-ups. Mind you, my skin would have to learn to behave and not hurt all of the time...

Unknown said...

Annie!
I've nominated you for a happiness award. Can't wait to read your top ten!

More info: http://cfs-blog.blogspot.com/2010/03/do-i-get-certificate.html

FG x

Rosebud Beads said...

I have always wanted a large bookshelf like that in my stairs! Also, I love the idea of the stairs being drawers... I realise I may only have one per staircase! But a girl can dream.

Anonymous said...

Dear Annie,
We have exactly the same taste.
I enjoyed every picture you posted and might have to copy/paste that bookcase onto my own website if you to illustrate what I would like someone to build me for my next birthday.

I know that "hit by a mack truck" feeling like the back of my hand. What is the weather like in PEI today? In Toronto it is raining, cold and windy. I feel like someone has gone in and replaced all the "nuts and bolts" in my body with play doh. I went to the gym this morning to see if I could walk off the aches and stayed for 5 minutes before leaving. I wish there were a way to send a hug over the internet (future: arms will come out of your computer and hug you warmly) but instead I will give you the standard "hang in there kiddo". Get some sleep, take an epson salt bath, pour yourself a cup of your favorite tea, curl up under a blanket and watch whatever movie will put you in the best mood (for me that is princess bride or mama mia). I hope you're 'feeling better' soon and that the sun comes out and puts you in the best mood!!

Kendall