That was a bad week for the books.
Let's hope this one looks up a bit, shall we?
In terms of what is getting under my skin these days:
- Of course, the recent intensity of my illness and the fact that no physician seems to give even a remote damn about it.
- I miss food. I am hungry ALL of the time.
- I got angry and I hit my hand on the car as a result of the frustration in the ER. Now my hand hurts.
- My ability to sleep better on the couch than the bed recently. I always wake up in more pain on the couch, but I guess it's better than not sleeping at all.
- Pills that don't do what they are supposed to do.
- Loud music, loud crying, loud lighting. Everything seems extra loud these days.
- My inability to be remotely productive...
What's bugging you guys this week??