Monday, March 1, 2010

Things That Bug Me Mondays

Today is traditional bitchfest day here.  For some reason, I'm just not really feeling it but I'll try to get things off my chest all the same.

  • The fact that I was so incredibly angry at myself for telling my faulty memories.  I have an enormous number of gaps and some of them have been filled in with absurd and hurtful things.  I desperately need to learn to be more forgiving of myself in regards to whatever illnesses I happen to have.  As my friend said, as long as I warn people that my memories might be wrong, the ones who care will stay and it's a good way to filter the others out.  Physical illness does a fine job of this too I would say.
  • Wishing I had stronger willpower in trying to make this niceness to myself happen overnight and then being disappointed when I come down hard.
  • My skin is being annoying.  I've gone through an entire box of band-aids in 2 weeks.
  • My drug regime is just not working as well as it should.
  • The cord that connects my computer to its electricity source is only working about 20% at a time.  So another cost coming out of my non-existent budget.  Plus the whole miserable thing is overheating.
  • The movie format I'm trying to convert is taking a million hours and I probably can't watch it with the boyfriend before bed.
Alright, that is enough feeling sorry for myself.  I did more than my fair share of it yesterday, but sometimes one just needs to get it out of the system.





Images from WeHeartIt

What's worth being cranky about this Monday my lovely readers?

xoxo,
Annie

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had that sort of day too!
I wonder what tomorrow will be like?

Lori P said...

I think bitchfest Monday is an ideal thought. After all, you just let it all out on Monday and it's up from there, right? I mean, really, Monday is the perfect day because the majority of the population hates it. In fact, do you mind if I borrow that thought for my blog? (not Living Chronically, another one.)

Lori P said...

Oops, forgot to answer your question!

Monday's are always my bill-paying days and that 100% sucks. Looks like I'd wise up and plan to do it on another day, but like I said, I guess it just goes with the already sucky day.

Toni said...

My Monday bitchfest is that it's often a lost day because whenever I CAN do something, it always takes place on the weekend. So, yesterday an old friend came over and we visited quietly in the living room for four hours.

I knew what it meant -- that I'd be in bed today, feeling sick -- but I did it anyway. I'm not sorry I did and it, now, thanks to you, it gives me something to bitch about on Monday.

Thanks, Annie!!

Annie said...

Of course you can Lori! I'll have to direct myself over there so I can bitch twice hahaha.

Thanks for commenting Joy and Toni, I always feel better not being the only one with a complaint! :)

Della said...

Amen sister!

Annie said...

Haha Sonja, the last line gave me a good laugh :P

Glad to see you here :)

Anonymous said...

*waves at Sonja* clearly we frequent the same blogs!

It's so hard not to be critical on ourselves. Sometimes you have to just let it all out and bitch, and by the way your list is a lot shorter than mine would have been yesterday :)