Today is traditional bitchfest day here. For some reason, I'm just not really feeling it but I'll try to get things off my chest all the same.
- The fact that I was so incredibly angry at myself for telling my faulty memories. I have an enormous number of gaps and some of them have been filled in with absurd and hurtful things. I desperately need to learn to be more forgiving of myself in regards to whatever illnesses I happen to have. As my friend said, as long as I warn people that my memories might be wrong, the ones who care will stay and it's a good way to filter the others out. Physical illness does a fine job of this too I would say.
- Wishing I had stronger willpower in trying to make this niceness to myself happen overnight and then being disappointed when I come down hard.
- My skin is being annoying. I've gone through an entire box of band-aids in 2 weeks.
- My drug regime is just not working as well as it should.
- The cord that connects my computer to its electricity source is only working about 20% at a time. So another cost coming out of my non-existent budget. Plus the whole miserable thing is overheating.
- The movie format I'm trying to convert is taking a million hours and I probably can't watch it with the boyfriend before bed.
Alright, that is enough feeling sorry for myself. I did more than my fair share of it yesterday, but sometimes one just needs to get it out of the system.
Images from WeHeartIt
What's worth being cranky about this Monday my lovely readers?