- Confirmed Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Told because of my lack of progesterone, I had gone insulin-resistant; hence, the rapid weight gain.
- Told to go on a Celiac/Diabetic diet with no sugar and no white starch.
- Told to go back on birth control to reduce risk of uterine cancer until ready to pump myself full of fertility drugs.
- Told that by taking anti-androgens on top of all these other drugs I'm likely to just off my liver.
- Given paperwork for more blood tests.
- Go to work and even though I had called in saying I would be late with my appointment - was bitched out for not calling in.
- Then proceeded at the end of the night to be absolutely stranded for help and humiliated by a supervisor in front of my customer...in which case I left in giant crocodile tears after the shit day it was.
As of yesterday, I have felt entirely numb and somewhat catatonic. Also, I am packing some clonazepam so if I cross my fingers maybe I won't have to cry at work again. There is little that is more embarrassing.
Hope everyone's day went better than mine.