Saturday, January 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

I'm too weak today to do much more than single sentence thinking so here goes:

  • I wonder why when you puke 80% of everything you eat every single day you manage to gain weight? Maybe that's just a me thing.
  • I am developing an absolute phobia of food. This is probably pretty natural considering the above statement.
  • I read Amazon lists compulsively in order to figure out good new reading material. I was feeling like a light and fluffy chick lit book so I picked up Jemima J: A Novel About Ugly Ducklings and Swans. I swear this book was on 50 different favorites lists. I HAVE NEVER HATED A BOOK SO MUCH IN MY LIFE. It was so inane. I even finished it to see if it got any better, but no. I would like those couple hours of my life back please.
  • I may be addicted to magazines. Is there anything nicer than pretty, glossy pages spread open on the table?
  • I have the best boyfriend in the whole world.
  • I need to do more cross-stitching - this project will be finished and not just land as another half-done craft in my pile.
  • My mind is constantly lost in ways I could potentially make money without having to work the confines of the 9-5 (or even worse hours...) job. I can't wait until this flare goes down and I can be a remotely useful member of society again.
  • I like shooting zombies in Left 4 Dead 2.
  • JCrew ships to Canada and it's taken me this long to figure it out??? That feels like borderline online shopping failure on my part.

  • I love food blogs and the Food Network to the degree that it borders on unhealthy obsession.
  • Chelsea Handler makes me laugh until I cry.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

xoxo,
Annie

1 comment:

kiramatali shah said...

If You Are Tired of Wasting All Your Money on Online Advertising for Your Websites… “Discover the Proven and Simple Methods Used By the Pros to Get 100% e Advertising Traffic Your Website!” It does not matter if your looking for just a couple of hundred extra hits a month or to pump your website full of as much traffic as you possibly.
www.onlineuniversalwork.com