I'm too weak today to do much more than single sentence thinking so here goes:
- I wonder why when you puke 80% of everything you eat every single day you manage to gain weight? Maybe that's just a me thing.
- I am developing an absolute phobia of food. This is probably pretty natural considering the above statement.
- I read Amazon lists compulsively in order to figure out good new reading material. I was feeling like a light and fluffy chick lit book so I picked up Jemima J: A Novel About Ugly Ducklings and Swans. I swear this book was on 50 different favorites lists. I HAVE NEVER HATED A BOOK SO MUCH IN MY LIFE. It was so inane. I even finished it to see if it got any better, but no. I would like those couple hours of my life back please.
- I may be addicted to magazines. Is there anything nicer than pretty, glossy pages spread open on the table?
- I have the best boyfriend in the whole world.
- I need to do more cross-stitching - this project will be finished and not just land as another half-done craft in my pile.
- My mind is constantly lost in ways I could potentially make money without having to work the confines of the 9-5 (or even worse hours...) job. I can't wait until this flare goes down and I can be a remotely useful member of society again.
- I like shooting zombies in Left 4 Dead 2.
- JCrew ships to Canada and it's taken me this long to figure it out??? That feels like borderline online shopping failure on my part.
- I love food blogs and the Food Network to the degree that it borders on unhealthy obsession.
- Chelsea Handler makes me laugh until I cry.
Hope everyone's weekend is going well!