Monday, January 18, 2010

Things That Bug Me Mondays

  • Not having the energy to even do an intro for this post (as I believe I am fighting a battle with the flu - my immune system is a rock star!).
  • Panic attacks. I neither enjoy nor recommend.
  • My inability to find jeans that fit my rather pear-like body.
  • Not having a pet. I don't know why, this one is just making me sad today.
  • Talking on the phone. I despise it. Which is hilarious, considering my current profession.
  • The fact that these work hours leave me seeing my favorite ... just about never.
  • Trying to decide whether or not I am healthy enough to go to work. I go back and forth and back and forth and usually end up going, only to come home like two hours later.
  • How bad Top 40 radio is becoming. I'm even a general pop music fan and it's seriously getting painful.
  • The fact that I'm angry at the world today. This is like the opposite of the one goal I have in life and it drives me CRAZY. I refuse to be this way tomorrow.
Now I am going to go get dressed and attempt to make myself pretty.

I leave you with this picture as it is both cute and irrelevant.

No comments: