Time to push all the health issues aside and focus on what in life I feel thankful and happy towards.
- My outfit today is adorable. I will take a picture of it later but it's a pink sweater with a pink and white floral beaded applique, a white flared skirt with stitched tiny white flowers, and grey cotton tights. :)
- The re-watching process of both Pushing Daisies and Gilmore Girls.
- Blog comments! Every time anyone comments on this blog I swear my heart grows 3 sizes Grinch-style. Not that I am like a Grinch. But hopefully people understand what I'm saying. I like making new friends :).
- People who are nice to me on the phone. I know when people call in to tech support people they are usually grouchy, but the people who go out of their way to make my day better I kind of want to kiss through the phone line as I'm usually not feeling so hot in the first place.
- Webcomics...webcomics...and more webcomics.
- A well-made cup of coffee. The coffee at work is making me be really grateful that at least some people can do it right.
- Moisturizer. As it's the winter and I'm turning into Ms. McScales. Plus it has sparkles in it. Gotta love The Body Shop.
and now for everyone's linking pleasure:
I'm feeling cutesy so I'm sending people to Cute Overload to look at the adorable animals.
This XKCD made me laugh so hard this morning. I want to print it out and post it on my computer at work but that would be inappropriate.
Now I must finish making myself look presentable to the common public.