It sucks to be a female and have some sort of pain-receptor connection be slightly off in your brain. As it hurts. A lot. Hormonal migraines and stomach and leg aches galore. I think I may not move ever again.
Top 10 Things To Do When Hormonal
- Read things like Gives Me Hope and cry/smile about the fact that there are still a few good people left in this sometimes horrifying seeming world.
- Online shop for shoes. This is a given.
- Avoid other people as much as possible so as to not be snappy at them.
- Watch Gilmore Girls and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Over and over and over.
- Look at Cute Overload and wish I had 18 pets.
- Search the Internet for funny and/or pretty pictures. Like this one.
That poor freaking bird. I can hear the de-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-na music in the background of my head. This might be because I'm crazy. It's possible.
7. Consume useless celebrity gossip. I don't know why, but when you are sick a copy of US Weekly is like gold.
8. Read Ruminations. Laugh because I think the same things on a daily basis.
9. Drink tea. Secretly wish it was coffee. Drink more tea.
10. Look at this. And laugh. And agree. http://imgur.com/gallery/AR3H7.
Anyone have any other good ideas for that rather grumpy time of the month?