Saturday, January 30, 2010

Top 10 Things To Do When Hormonal

Ow.

It sucks to be a female and have some sort of pain-receptor connection be slightly off in your brain. As it hurts. A lot. Hormonal migraines and stomach and leg aches galore. I think I may not move ever again.

Top 10 Things To Do When Hormonal

  1. Read things like Gives Me Hope and cry/smile about the fact that there are still a few good people left in this sometimes horrifying seeming world.
  2. Online shop for shoes. This is a given.
  3. Avoid other people as much as possible so as to not be snappy at them.
  4. Watch Gilmore Girls and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Over and over and over.
  5. Look at Cute Overload and wish I had 18 pets.
  6. Search the Internet for funny and/or pretty pictures. Like this one.


That poor freaking bird. I can hear the de-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-na music in the background of my head. This might be because I'm crazy. It's possible.

7. Consume useless celebrity gossip. I don't know why, but when you are sick a copy of US Weekly is like gold.
8. Read Ruminations. Laugh because I think the same things on a daily basis.
9. Drink tea. Secretly wish it was coffee. Drink more tea.
10. Look at this. And laugh. And agree. http://imgur.com/gallery/AR3H7.

Anyone have any other good ideas for that rather grumpy time of the month?

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: