Friday, January 22, 2010

Ow

I have determined that Neocitran and I may run off and get married.

Sadly, this is not the first time I have proposed marriage to an inanimate object. Oh well. I'm not sure what that says about my personality.

I am running off to the hospital this morning to see if anyone has any brilliant ideas for me. And by running, I mean something more along the lines of staggering down to my car while cursing that winter has to exist. I don't have super high hopes for the visit but my mother is making me demand a second opinion.

I have the feeling this is going to lead to me saying something VERY AWKWARD. Alas.

I'm developing a reasonably severe phobia of food. It's great. It's not at all like you need that stuff to live. But if it refuses to stay down, I'm going to have to avoid it and give it some space. We do not have a healthy relationship right now.

It's supposed to be my Love Me Fridays Day. Maybe later. Or maybe tomorrow. I'm such a brilliant blogger, I know.


Oh Kurt Vonnegut...if only this were true.

xoxo,
Annie


No comments: