Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tattoos and Ramblings

It's Thursday.

I'm drinking a butter pecan Ensure meal replacement shake. It's surprisingly tolerable. With all the morning sickness I have you'd swear to god I was pregnant except I'm not. My stomach is also swollen enough to look as such. But this is life.

So instead of dwelling, I am posting about tattoos I like.





Now I just need to scrape up enough money to further ink myself.

I also need to do an update of my favorite links for this site.

Apparently my blog post today is me rambling on directly to my own head. Sorry for my moderate amount of space case mentality but I'm pressed for time today.

We're almost to the end of the week!!!!

xoxo,
Annie

2 comments:

Jamee said...

I love that 3rd tattoo! So pretty!

I am waiting on more ink myself :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now I'm off to read more of your posts!

Annie said...

Haha I'm doing the same thing to your blog while I'm at work right now!

I like reading from start to finish :)